With over 20 Irish Whiskey brands, and more than 200 years’ experience making Irish Whiskey, you can count on us for expert advice on how to grow your Irish Whiskey sales.
- World’s largest Irish Whiskey producer based in Midleton, County Cork
- Award winning premium brands steeped in history and heritage
FULL SUPPORT PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR NI PUBLICANS, INCLUDING...
- POS materials and educational tools
- Training for your staff to enable them to upsell and maximise profits
- Advice on how to set up your own whiskey club
- Jameson Ginger and Lime Perfect Serve
Jameson Ginger and Lime Perfect Serve is recruiting new, younger drinkers into the Irish Whiskey category.
- Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
The rich, smooth taste experience with nutty notes and vanilla sweetness is the perfect Irish Whiskey to introduce consumers to a neat whiskey serve.
- Powers Irish Whiskey
This iconic brand has a new look but is still the same award winning whiskey inside the bottle. True to the Irish Pot Still style, it boasts a complex flavour full of characterful spice.
- Redbreast Single Pot Still
Discover the World’s No 1 Pot Still Irish Whiskey. Redbreast is complex and full bodied with a trademark ‘Christmas cake’ character.